With all that has been going on in recent days with COVID-19 and the CDC’s recommendations, our leadership team has made the decision to postpone Go Love Day to a later date this year. We want to provide our best efforts to serve our community. Keeping that in mind, we feel that moving this community service initiative to a later date will be the best decision. A new date has not yet been selected at this time, but we will notify you as soon as we have chosen one!
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Scott at email@example.com